Which eastwest is better? old single chain or new double chain?

hi blushingbaby!
thanks for the reply. sorry..just to be sure..
do you have an east/west with the double chain where you can make the chains longer/shorter?
i love the new chain too, but love being able to adjust the chain. so, if the new chain is not adjustable, then i might have to go for the single..
thanks again! :smile:

yes, the new east-west you have the double chain, unlike the older version with the leather inter-woven.
if i double up the chain it is shorter and when i have the single it hits at about my waist. it is 100% adjustable! the main reason why i considered buying the east-west b/c i usually bought the medium flaps.

Hi Sina,

thanks for the reply. did some digging, and found out that the east/west with "new chain" is a double chain. i'm just not sure if it is adjustable. kinda hard to find..

thanks again blushingbaby! this info is helpful for my search! :tup: i think i'm leaning towards the new chain!

oops. bf also just caught me doing these posts when i am supposed to be working! :shame:

thanks again blushingbaby! this info is helpful for my search! :tup: i think i'm leaning towards the new chain!

oops. bf also just caught me doing these posts when i am supposed to be working! :shame:

no problem! i am happy to help. at first i didn't like the e/w at all (this was with the single, leather-interwoven style chain) but then the new chain came out and i just picked up my second e/w the other day. i am now waiting for the "hybrid" e/w after seeing pics of it tonite. ahh. it never ends. lol

as for space and what an e/w can hold, i would say it holds pretty close to the same as the medium double flap. the extra flap takes up a lot of room. i can comfortably fit mine and my bf's cells, small wallet, camera, gloss and car keys (approx the same as the medium flap) the new e/w is pretty much a medium flap w/o the double flap imo.

oops, sorry - forgot to say thanks also for all the details of what the e/w can hold!

Sina - i love the weather woven in the chain too! and yes, the length of the e/w looks fab either way.. :heart:

Girls, help me choose one please...I'm deciding between single chain or new double chain on eastwest bag. I heard they are the same price. I'd like to hear your opinions...which one looks better??? Sooooo hard to decide....:confused1:
Thanks!!!! :heart: