Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

OMG, the toe anklet is so awesome! What's the proper name, and where can they be bought? I've been taking 18" necklaces and doubling them (effectively 9") for anklets. Found a bunch on sale at Macys earlier this summer.

OMG, the toe anklet is so awesome! What's the proper name, and where can they be bought? I've been taking 18" necklaces and doubling them (effectively 9") for anklets. Found a bunch on sale at Macys earlier this summer.

Thanks racquel! I think I got it either at Asos or Forever 21. It's just some inexpensive, costume jewelry. I thought I'd wear it to change things up...:smile:

You look fab and great combo, I am in awe of you being able to wear the Allenissima 130, they fit you so well and look fantastic.

Despite my feet being in rough shape from a long, cold winter, I couldn't resist venturing out in my Rivierina Pink Neon 120's for a work dinner last night. These are essentially So Kates with the back cut out and replaced by an ankle strap. I hope they offer them in some solid colors with the 120 heel soon...
Hi Stilly, is tour rivierina the same size with so kate? I ordered it 1/2 size bigger and its still small, i wonder if i should return and get 1 size bigger instead

Which are the comfiest 130s in your opinion Stilly?

The Allenissimas and Senoras are the most comfortable of the CL 130's. I love the Hot Chicks but the super high arch and heel just kills your toes.
All the 130's stress your feet and ankles though so I'd recommend them only for short outings after lots of practice.