Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Love, love, love those shoes šŸ˜!!! Also, itā€™s always great to see one of your red and black outfits and yet another gorgeous skirt.

I really like these Pigaresilles. They reveal your pretty feet. And your red and black outfit makes a beautiful set.
Was it to go to the office?

Nice casual outfit! the color matches the skirt and top.

Thanks seraphin!!!

Love the black/red combi and that mesh see-trough effect is such an eye catcher!

Thanks so much Mitterman!!! I do love the see-thru mesh... :love:

This outfit is beautiful and looks perfect on you. You show so much elegance, sensuality, and charm.

You look simply gorgeous and very stylish as usual. Iā€™m amazed how you chose 160mm heels to go to work. You probably received a lot of praise, but there were some negative reviews. Are you the lady who wears the highest heels in your work office?

Casual outfit but you look amazing wearing it. Always charming and sensual.

I really like your spring style. You are beautiful and the outfit is simply amazing.

This 1980 look is just fantastic. You look beautiful as always and the jeans covering only part of the boot show a lot of elegance, leaving the high heels uncovered.

I'm speechless. Pure sensuality.

Thanks so much heelsmodels!!! :heart:
I did get some nice compliments on the Highness heels. Yes I do wear the highest heels in the office but some of the other girls occasionally wear some really high heels as well so I'm not alone.

Wow love that look! Do you have other mesh CL heels to show us? Would like to see more!

Thanks aporl!!! I do have a few other pairs...the Salanus and the Chiffon Lace Pigalle Follies. I'll wear them in the coming weeks.

Really pretty! Perfect spring outfit. Is that dress sleeveless or short sleeved?

I loved the 80ā€™s and I love this outfit!

Thanks Mieri!!! It's a long sleeve dress.

Gorgeous outfit :heart: Love the color of the jeans:heart:

Thanks jeans&heels!!!

I really like these Pigaresilles. They reveal your pretty feet. And your red and black outfit makes a beautiful set.
Was it to go to the office?

Thanks seraphin!!! Yes it was a office outfit for a chilly day.

Those shoes are gorgeous šŸ˜! The whole outfit is perfect smart casual and the half D'Orsay of those Iriza's is the perfect match.

For a dinner out after work, Opaline Patent Hot Chick 130's with a new tiered & pleated mini skirt. I wore the same outfit with my Aquamarine So Kates to work but switched to the Hot Chicks for the night out...:smile:

View attachment 5994344View attachment 5994345View attachment 5994346View attachment 5994347View attachment 5994348View attachment 5994349View attachment 5994350View attachment 5994351View attachment 5994352View attachment 5994353View attachment 5994354View attachment 5994355
Hooray for Hot Chicks!! they're real stunners! Great camera angles and shots to show them off. I really like the tiered pleated style to your skirt as well, a great new look. Your co-workers are being spoilt getting your So Kates all day and then switching up to Hot Chicks for the evening!

You look amazing, very sexy, and charming. All your casual outfits look beautiful on you, mainly because you wear high heels all the time and as you know, high heels improve a lot any outfit.

For a dinner out after work, Opaline Patent Hot Chick 130's with a new tiered & pleated mini skirt. I wore the same outfit with my Aquamarine So Kates to work but switched to the Hot Chicks for the night out...:smile:

View attachment 5994344View attachment 5994345View attachment 5994346View attachment 5994347View attachment 5994348View attachment 5994349View attachment 5994350View attachment 5994351View attachment 5994352View attachment 5994353View attachment 5994354View attachment 5994355
You look so gorgeous, so sexy and so elegant. That mini skirt and those Hot Chicks will do a lot of damage during the night because those 130mm high heels and your stunning legs will get noticed by all the people around. I bet you caught many people looking at you and I bet you received many compliments.

If you wore that outfit for work with different high heels, my question is: Isn't the mini-skirt too short to wear for work?

Gorgeous and elegant outfit! You must have caught the attention of all your coworkers.

Reactions: Mieri
What a killer!! I always thought Irizas are perfect for casual outfits. Can't wait to see more fancy selections in upcoming casuals!

That was so hot as a work outfit!
I am curious if the Aqua SK and Opaline HC are in exact same colour, would you like to share some pics of Aqua So Kates in the same outift?

Reactions: Mieri

Looking at you i forgot to breathe! Damn, look at those legs!

Reactions: MsYvonne
Those shoes are gorgeous šŸ˜! The whole outfit is perfect smart casual and the half D'Orsay of those Iriza's is the perfect match.

Hooray for Hot Chicks!! they're real stunners! Great camera angles and shots to show them off. I really like the tiered pleated style to your skirt as well, a great new look. Your co-workers are being spoilt getting your So Kates all day and then switching up to Hot Chicks for the evening!

Thanks Mieri!!! The Hot Chicks are a little too much for the office but I love switching to them for after hours!!!

You look amazing, very sexy, and charming. All your casual outfits look beautiful on you, mainly because you wear high heels all the time and as you know, high heels improve a lot any outfit.

You look so gorgeous, so sexy and so elegant. That mini skirt and those Hot Chicks will do a lot of damage during the night because those 130mm high heels and your stunning legs will get noticed by all the people around. I bet you caught many people looking at you and I bet you received many compliments.

If you wore that outfit for work with different high heels, my question is: Isn't the mini-skirt too short to wear for work?

Thanks heelmodels!!! No this mini skirt is OK for work, its short but not a micro mini and it has a liner. I did get some nice compliments on the Hot Chicks that night.

Gorgeous and elegant outfit! You must have caught the attention of all your coworkers.

Thanks seraphin!!! The outfit certainly did get my coworkers attention... :blush:

That was so hot as a work outfit!
I am curious if the Aqua SK and Opaline HC are in exact same colour, would you like to share some pics of Aqua So Kates in the same outift?

Thanks aporl!!! The Aquamarine So Kates are a slightly different shade compared to the Opalines but they're very close.

Looking at you i forgot to breathe! Damn, look at those legs!

Thanks so much Mitterman!!!