That's Love!.....You are so right!!

Jun 15, 2006
My SA called me a few days ago to see if I wanted any Amarante putting away before it release as it's long term I said I'd take my chances. She told me something I asked about has arrived and is put away for me to come and look so today off I go to check it out.

Any way I am a bit of a serial shopper when I go to Vuitton I can't just walk out with one thing (who can??) I checked out the Amarante but it's just not me. I saw the Summit in Pearle oh my that baby is hot I was really tempted to get it but both me & BF agreed it would be better in Pomme so when the Pomme one arrives she is so mine!

Without further adieu (no strip tease I know you all hate them)

This is what the call was for
Shoes.jpg
ShoeCloseUp.jpg

My Boyfriend bought me this as a gift, LOVE it!! (only one the store has received so far phew)

ThatsLoVe.jpg

And he got himself a little treat too

SacExcursion.jpg

Family Shot

Groupshot.jpg

Also had to put in Corsaire I noticed that the blue lets call it varnish on the handles is cracking and flaking near the metal wear so she has to be checked over she may need sending away to Paris :crybaby:

Visuals

Off topic how do everyone take pretty feet pics they made mine look like I have elephant ankles

oh and my butt looks really big in one pic I swear it's not (that big at least) just my top lying funny

ThatsLoVeVisuals3.jpg

ThatsLoVeVisuals2.jpg

ThatsLoVeVisuals1.jpg

ShoesVisuals2.jpg

ShoesVisuals1.jpg

Shoe1.jpg

Claire I love everything!!! The shoes are AMAZING...I tried on the white ones and I was so sad that I can't spend that much money on shoes.

BTW, do you mind posting more pics of the love PM tote?? Maybe in different lighting, angles, inside, etc.? I have yet to see this IRL and pics are the only way to cool down my impatience...

Claire I love everything!!! The shoes are AMAZING...I tried on the white ones and I was so sad that I can't spend that much money on shoes.

BTW, do you mind posting more pics of the love PM tote?? Maybe in different lighting, angles, inside, etc.? I have yet to see this IRL and pics are the only way to cool down my impatience...

I'll do my best Karman but my camera is rubbish lets see what I can do *off to take pics*