Should I?

Sophia

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Hey everyone, again!

Im stuck! I recently saved up to 2500 to purchase a MC speedy, it took me half a year to save that much. However, at school we organized a Darfur fundraiser, and something hit me, I donated all my money I had saved myself to the fundrasier.

Now, Im back to saving up for my next purchase. Therefore Im asking if I should sell one of my bags.

I dont have that many bags, but I have 2 monogram speedies, a 25 and a 30. My favorite is the 30, should I sell the 25. That could get me around 430-460 dollars!

Thanks guys! :heart:

Wow --- you have a generous soul! You are to be commended for doing such a wonderful act of love and caring. :woohoo:

If you no longer need the Speedy 25 and would like to jump-start your savings program again, I think it's a good idea to sell it. Good luck!!

What a generous thing to do!!! I agree, sell the 25 if you don't use it much. Not many people would have done what you did and I think you will be blessed tremendously - I bet your money will be saved up quick!!!!

That was very nice of you, Sophia. We need more people like you in this world. You'll be blessed even more girl:yes::flowers:

I agree as well.. you don't need 2 mono speedies, sell the one you use the least. Hugs and thanks for your contribution. We sponsor St. Judes every year and any charity is such a worthy cause.

You are definitely blessed. :heart:

You are so awesome!I recently was moved to sponser a child when another PF member said they were on a ban because they were sponsering two children. I love to see all this compassion from our members.

Wow!!! Wonderful thing you did there!!!!! Your totally putting me to shame....

I say defiently sell the 25 if you need to....what a sweetheart you are....bless you!!!!!!:tup::okay: