The Marvellous Mabel Club...

Ladies very cheap butterscotch and cognac regular mabels on evilbay today finishing soon £80-100 but sadly too worn and battered for me i love a preloved bargain but need very good to mint condition or i just cant bring myself to love and use them maybe these can be restored with a bit of tlc but just look a bit too grubby to me..that said sellers probably always buy in this state tidy up and sell at three times the price and i have probably bought em lol. Would love a pristine pair in these colours to turn up

Ladies very cheap butterscotch and cognac regular mabels on evilbay today finishing soon £80-100 but sadly too worn and battered for me i love a preloved bargain but need very good to mint condition or i just cant bring myself to love and use them maybe these can be restored with a bit of tlc but just look a bit too grubby to me..that said sellers probably always buy in this state tidy up and sell at three times the price and i have probably bought em lol. Would love a pristine pair in these colours to turn up

+1, elvis ... I've been very, very lucky with all of my preloved Mabels - the purple tumbled sheepskin had never been carried and the butterscotch only once. It's the emerald and cognac I'm hankering for, but with decreasing hope as the years go by ...

+1, elvis ... I've been very, very lucky with all of my preloved Mabels - the purple tumbled sheepskin had never been carried and the butterscotch only once. It's the emerald and cognac I'm hankering for, but with decreasing hope as the years go by ...
Gorgeous cognac on ebay very overpriced but has been on a few times and think she would take £250-280 maybe you can do a deal? I have no pennies having had to a buy a wheelchair,mobility scooter, electric bath lift, walking trolley etc etc for my poor wee mum in the last few weeks..might be selling my mabels too at this rate even emerald!!!

Gorgeous cognac on ebay very overpriced but has been on a few times and think she would take £250-280 maybe you can do a deal? I have no pennies having had to a buy a wheelchair,mobility scooter, electric bath lift, walking trolley etc etc for my poor wee mum in the last few weeks..might be selling my mabels too at this rate even emerald!!!

Oh my ! That's a lot of purchases, I hope everything is okay.

Ladies, I´m besotted with my medium orange Mabel, and thinking about adding a.s.a.p. a large one as a "frequent flyer handbag".

But, as she´s discontinued and I can´t examine her before purchasing her, can anyone help me out with measurements, what fits in, how it looks (and weighs) compared to the medium? I´m 5'3'' and a size 6-8, and the medium looks and feels perfect on me, but I´d like to travel with a 13' laptop inside my handbag, if possible, and fit a hefty A-4 size file, a big shawl, water bottle & umbrella.

Also, does the large Mabel look okay in pop colours on petite girls (thinking of red, purple or oak), or is it too much colour and I should stick to black or chocolate?

Thanks very much in advance for your kind help!