The Marvellous Mabel Club...

I have the large Mabel in vanilla, which I bought from Naughtipidginsnest a few years ago. I'm 5'5" (on a good day) but size 12-14 so she doesn't look huge on me. I'll try her with what you want to fit in later but, tbh, wouldn't fancy shoving a big file in there ... [emoji848]
I've used her on a trip to London where she fitted a huge amount of stuff without getting heavy or awkward to carry.

Reactions: Pimpernel
I'll try to do a comparison photo for you, too! [emoji991]
In the meantime, check through the Mabel reference threads - there may be comments comparing the two already!

That´s what I´m doing right now, fathoms deep in old Mabel threads, tee hee - the 13' laptop and A-4 file is the real deal-breaker, so I hope to find a pic or confirmation :smile:
(BTW, how come YouTube is awash with Bays and Roxy WIMB vids, but not a single wee Mabel one...? And yes, that´s an unashamed hint and prod!)

Waited for a looooooong time, but I am finally able to join this marvellous club. :yahoo:
View attachment 3852192
My new to me Mabel in cognac saddle leather. Found her on NPN. She is in perfect condition as she was stored away since purchase. So happy that she is all mine. :hbeat:
Gorgeous @Ludmilla :loveeyes: - this will age beautifully. I really don't understand why people buy bags and don't wear them, but hey, sometimes it works out great for savvy buyers :smile:

Hi guys. I have a Mabel, in fuchsia pink.

Unfortunately it has a stain from when it rained and I was wearing a dark jacket.

Has anyone successfully gotten a stain removed or even dyed their fuchsia pink bag another colour?

Am being quoted £160 to get rid of the stain but told it might not work.

This is my bag in the good old days!

IMG_1513428803.670348.jpg