Worldwide SA Recommendations

Hi I live in Atlanta and have worked with Bamboo on multiple occasions. She works in the Dior store so is very knowledgeable. She has been so patient with me and helped me get my HG bag this week. If you want her contact let me know.

I just had the best experience with Anna at the Dior boutique in San Francisco. She spent days working with me to decide on a bag that I love, and sent me photos and prices whenever I needed them. I would highly recommend her as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know any good SA from California? I will be flying to in Los Angeles in short time and planning to get 1 medium diorama cannage in rosegold there. Please let know if you know anyone nice and anyone know that if a foreigner buy expensive goods from California states do they have to pay taxes? How much is it?
Thanks youu

Does anyone know any good SA from California? I will be flying to in Los Angeles in short time and planning to get 1 medium diorama cannage in rosegold there. Please let know if you know anyone nice and anyone know that if a foreigner buy expensive goods from California states do they have to pay taxes? How much is it?
Thanks youu

I know a very friendly SA there. He was very patient with me when I bought my diorama. Pm me for his information!

Also, I think everyone has to pay taxes. In California it's 9%. I hope that helps!