The Tale of Two Rogue's....

I ordered grey suede one, and returned it next day. It is a beauty, but I wasn't wowed by it. Now if it had contrast lining like other leather Rogue bags, then I might have kept it. I haven't seen this rivet one in person, but it looks very pretty, all-season, care-free bag to me. I'm considering the rivet in white.....but not sure. Anyways, it really depends on what you are looking for, if you want subtle elegance for Fall-Winter grey suede will be nice as well.

I just saw the black western rivets in person and fell in LOVE! But I'm also all about the edgy look in bags. The only thing I worry about with this Rogue line is the straps are so thin, and the bag is heavy with nothing in it. I have the swagger rivets bag and it hurts my shoulder to carry it due to the thin straps.

I prefer the rivets. I have the non Western rivets rogue in black with the tassels and it my most favorite Rogue ever. Probably my most favorite bag ever. I love the gray suede, but it will have to be handled very delicately for sure. Good luck deciding!!

Reactions: Kylacove
Rivets all day. Every day. The black leather is very rich and seems more durable than the suede, though I admit I loved the grey suede when I saw it first. Depending on how you style your outfit, you could make the rivets rogue look a bit more refined by removing the hangtags...maybe?