Black Patent Loubs

msjli

Jan 29, 2016
Hi all! I'm getting my first pair of Louboutins and am planning on getting black patent Pigalles.

I was just wondering what the patent looks like after they have been worn several times. Creasing or anything? Pictures would be wonderful!

Also, I understand that the patent will stretch. Any advice about sizing and fit, keeping breaking in and stretching in mind?

TIA ladies!

Hi all! I'm getting my first pair of Louboutins and am planning on getting black patent Pigalles.

I was just wondering what the patent looks like after they have been worn several times. Creasing or anything? Pictures would be wonderful!

Also, I understand that the patent will stretch. Any advice about sizing and fit, keeping breaking in and stretching in mind?

TIA ladies!
Hello! I do not believe that the patent will stretch as much as kid or suede leathers. I have had to work on my patent Declics quite a bit, they are still snug, but not painful. I used the blow dryer/thick sock method. Hopefully more Loubie ladies will chime in with their experiences!
Good luck, and enjoy!

Hello! I do not believe that the patent will stretch as much as kid or suede leathers. I have had to work on my patent Declics quite a bit, they are still snug, but not painful. I used the blow dryer/thick sock method. Hopefully more Loubie ladies will chime in with their experiences!
Good luck, and enjoy!

Thank you!