Black Patent Loubs

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! I'm getting my first pair of Louboutins and am planning on getting black patent Pigalles.

I was just wondering what the patent looks like after they have been worn several times. Creasing or anything? Pictures would be wonderful!

Also, I understand that the patent will stretch. Any advice about sizing and fit, keeping breaking in and stretching in mind?

TIA ladies!

2. Hello! I do not believe that the patent will stretch as much as kid or suede leathers. I have had to work on my patent Declics quite a bit, they are still snug, but not painful. I used the blow dryer/thick sock method. Hopefully more Loubie ladies will chime in with their experiences!
    Good luck, and enjoy!

3. My patent new simple didn't stretch much even though i wore them so many time. I will take pictures to shoes you how they look

4. Thank you!

5. I would really appreciate that! Thanks!

6. My patent stretched tiny bit and no crease at all, my favorite pair of shoes, old style Pigalle :smile:

7. Here are couple pictures, i have them for several years. I used to wear them a lot when i was at my old job. No scratch or stretch. I love patent lol

1469660010114.jpg 1469660033022.jpg 1469660041732.jpg

SeeingRed likes this.
  8. Oh, that's wonderful to see! Thank you!