Celine Mini Box or Chanel Mini Square

Clareleung

Feb 27, 2012
HI everyone. I've been struggling whether to get a Celine Mini Box or Chanel Mini Square as a night out / evening bag:confused1:... I feel like Celine might fit my style better (tend to a bit more casual) but Chanel one looks really nice as well (especially with dresses). It would be really nice if you could share some thoguhts here. Thanks heaps! Cheers x

Both are gorgeous, so I don't think you'll regret either of them.

You can probably fit more in the Chanel mini. I got a mini with silver hardware (lamb), and I love wearing it with casual outfits! I feel like I can be slightly less careful with it too - whereas I do worry about getting deep scratches on the smooth leather mini box.

You should also try the Celine mini on for strap size. I am super petite, and I feel like it's perfect for me crossbody and shoulder (two size adjustments). Not sure how it would look on a much taller person.

At this price point, if I had to choose only one - I would get Chanel.

Reactions: SCI
Both are gorgeous, so I don't think you'll regret either of them.

You can probably fit more in the Chanel mini. I got a mini with silver hardware (lamb), and I love wearing it with casual outfits! I feel like I can be slightly less careful with it too - whereas I do worry about getting deep scratches on the smooth leather mini box.

You should also try the Celine mini on for strap size. I am super petite, and I feel like it's perfect for me crossbody and shoulder (two size adjustments). Not sure how it would look on a much taller person.

At this price point, if I had to choose only one - I would get Chanel.
Thanks Joey! I'm super petite as well >.< btw, would you suggest lamb or caviar leather over Chanel one?

Thanks Joey! I'm super petite as well >.< btw, would you suggest lamb or caviar leather over Chanel one?

Hi Clareleung - I don't own any caviar bags, as I generally prefer the look of lamb. Caviar seems to be quite popular for its durability, therefore harder to find. If I came upon a caviar mini, I might be inclined to purchase it to use as a 'daily bag' as it would seem to be more carefree! Depends on how bumpy it looks though... :smile:

Note that the strap for the rectangular mini is longer than the square mini. I prefer the rectangular shape, so I just shorten my strap with a cable tie. Good luck deciding!

Hi Clareleung - I don't own any caviar bags, as I generally prefer the look of lamb. Caviar seems to be quite popular for its durability, therefore harder to find. If I came upon a caviar mini, I might be inclined to purchase it to use as a 'daily bag' as it would seem to be more carefree! Depends on how bumpy it looks though... :smile:

Note that the strap for the rectangular mini is longer than the square mini. I prefer the rectangular shape, so I just shorten my strap with a cable tie. Good luck deciding!
Got it! Thanks again :smile: I think i'll need to go the stores and try them on lol