HELP!!! Which color of the Diorama bag should I get?

Which color of the Diorama bag should I get?

• Dark blue

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Light blue

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Light pink

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

BZ366

Jul 25, 2016
Hello everyone, I've been eyeing on the Diorama bag for a few months now, finally got to try them in store today, which color do you guys think suit me the best? Since this is an expensive piece, im looking for one that i could wear all seasons and also stay in trend...

any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks guys! :smile: FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_3048.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_3048.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3051.JPG
    IMG_3051.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 2,735
  • IMG_3053.JPG
    IMG_3053.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 3,595
  • IMG_3054.JPG
    IMG_3054.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 2,691
I normally vote for the lacquered lock because I like it so much, BUT I voted for the light blue because this particular seasonal piece is very easy to pair things with. There are two tones of colour that make up the light blue, making it go well with everything from denim and brown to what you are wearing.

I normally vote for the lacquered lock because I like it so much, BUT I voted for the light blue because this particular seasonal piece is very easy to pair things with. There are two tones of colour that make up the light blue, making it go well with everything from denim and brown to what you are wearing.

Hi! Thank you for your input! I too love the light blue color..However, I'm usually not careful with my bags and I'm worried about dirt/color transferring etc.. Also I feel like the dark blue is a safer choice for designer bags? so torn between the two lol

Hi! Thank you for your input! I too love the light blue color..However, I'm usually not careful with my bags and I'm worried about dirt/color transferring etc.. Also I feel like the dark blue is a safer choice for designer bags? so torn between the two lol

If you're worried about the light colour getting dirty then the dark blue may be a better option. They are all great choices, especially because they are all in grained calfskin.

Reactions: hightea_xx
I love that darker blue! I, too, am not one to baby my bags, so if you are worried about color transfer and other dirt, the darker blue is definitely best. Plus, I am not a fan of seasonal colors on such expensive bags. This blue is a lot more versatile in that it can take you through multiple seasons, where the light blue cannot.

The dark blue looks beautiful on you! It really pops against your outfit. I'm searching for a nice navy bag too. Aside from grey, I think navy is one of the easiest non-black shades to wear. It's definitely suitable for wear all year round. Can't wait to see what Diorama you pick! :biggrin:

Are you looking for a pop of colour or a more neutral shade now? :smile: and which would complement your wardrobe and bag collection better? I'd say dark blue if the former and pink if the latter. Is that rose poudre? Both shades are absolutely gorgeous though!!