HELP!!! Which color of the Diorama bag should I get?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which color of the Diorama bag should I get?

1. Dark blue

21 vote(s)
    55.3%
  2. Light blue

10 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Light pink

7 vote(s)
    18.4%
  1. Hello everyone, I've been eyeing on the Diorama bag for a few months now, finally got to try them in store today, which color do you guys think suit me the best? Since this is an expensive piece, im looking for one that i could wear all seasons and also stay in trend...

any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks guys! :smile: FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_3048.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_3048.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg

Attached Files:

2. I normally vote for the lacquered lock because I like it so much, BUT I voted for the light blue because this particular seasonal piece is very easy to pair things with. There are two tones of colour that make up the light blue, making it go well with everything from denim and brown to what you are wearing.

3. Hi! Thank you for your input! I too love the light blue color..However, I'm usually not careful with my bags and I'm worried about dirt/color transferring etc.. Also I feel like the dark blue is a safer choice for designer bags? so torn between the two lol

4. If you're worried about the light colour getting dirty then the dark blue may be a better option. They are all great choices, especially because they are all in grained calfskin.

hightea_xx likes this.
  5. I love the cobalt blue. I personally would be afraid of color transfer with the others

hightea_xx likes this.
  6. +1! Loooove that blue!

7. I love that darker blue! I, too, am not one to baby my bags, so if you are worried about color transfer and other dirt, the darker blue is definitely best. Plus, I am not a fan of seasonal colors on such expensive bags. This blue is a lot more versatile in that it can take you through multiple seasons, where the light blue cannot.

8. The dark blue looks beautiful on you! It really pops against your outfit. I'm searching for a nice navy bag too. Aside from grey, I think navy is one of the easiest non-black shades to wear. It's definitely suitable for wear all year round. Can't wait to see what Diorama you pick! :biggrin:

9. Are you looking for a pop of colour or a more neutral shade now? :smile: and which would complement your wardrobe and bag collection better? I'd say dark blue if the former and pink if the latter. Is that rose poudre? Both shades are absolutely gorgeous though!!

10. I love the bleu de Minuit and the Rose poudre!

11. My preference would be the darker blue. It's classic, suitable for year- round use and a versatile shade. It looks fabulous on you! Good luck with your decision.

12. Either the dark blue or pink! Good luck deciding!

13. Dark blue as I'm hoping to get one in that color.

14. I liked the Dark Blue on you - looks fabulous (not a fan of the light blue personally, it kind of looks dirty to me)

15. Dark blue

ezabuk likes this.