Ramages - Any regrets purchasing

DD01

Jun 21, 2015
I purchased the speedy and pouchette in the Ramages collection and immediately regretted it. I didn't have the heart to back out of buying them after the SA was so helpful acquiring them for me. So, I tried to love them, but couldn't. I held onto them for a few months and then decided to cut and run before it was too late. I sold both pieces through consignment, and they took a long time to sell!

Anyone else regret their Ramages purchase? This was my worst and most costly LV mistake!

I purchased the speedy and pouchette in the Ramages collection and immediately regretted it. I didn't have the heart to back out of buying them after the SA was so helpful acquiring them for me. So, I tried to love them, but couldn't. I held onto them for a few months and then decided to cut and run before it was too late. I sold both pieces through consignment, and they took a long time to sell!

Anyone else regret their Ramages purchase? This was my worst and most costly LV mistake!

Hi. I bought the ramages keepall and I haven't regretted it. I use it for carry on luggage when travelling and it always gets lovely comments. I like the colours on it. Having said that if you couldn't grow to love it you did the right thing in selling them.

I bought the speedy, keepall and cosmetic- I am happy with all of them and they are going nowhere. I much prefer the ramages to this season's palm dots and chains ltd.ed.