Ramages - Any regrets purchasing

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I purchased the speedy and pouchette in the Ramages collection and immediately regretted it. I didn't have the heart to back out of buying them after the SA was so helpful acquiring them for me. So, I tried to love them, but couldn't. I held onto them for a few months and then decided to cut and run before it was too late. I sold both pieces through consignment, and they took a long time to sell!

Anyone else regret their Ramages purchase? This was my worst and most costly LV mistake!

2. Hi. I bought the ramages keepall and I haven't regretted it. I use it for carry on luggage when travelling and it always gets lovely comments. I like the colours on it. Having said that if you couldn't grow to love it you did the right thing in selling them.

SweetDaisy05 and fabuleux like this.
  3. I saw someone with a ramages keepall at an airport lounge, and I really did think it looked nice. I'm glad you are enjoying your purchase!

4. No. I do not regret my Ramages Neverfull purchase.

5. Not at all. I love my Ramages Speedy and Pochette. My only regret is that I didn't get the Neverfull

4purse likes this.
  6. I have the speedy and NF and Love them. No regrets whatsoever!!!!

7. I have the pochette and have never used it. I like it though. One of the pieces I've been hoarding and need to put into use.

8. I bought the speedy, keepall and cosmetic- I am happy with all of them and they are going nowhere. I much prefer the ramages to this season's palm dots and chains ltd.ed.

9. Nope, I am enjoying my ramages speedy. Great for summer.

10. Not at all. I love my Ramages Pochette. The pattern and colors are stunning.

11. Very happy with my Ramages NF! :hbeat:
    But, like @tlo , my only regret is I did not get the Speedy!

12. I really like the Pochette. ITA with the others, I'll be keeping this piece!

13. Nice to know, scubasue! :smile: Your older thread surfaced -- you should change the title to "I really need to know if I look gorgeous with this (otherwise, not buying it!)". :hugs:

14. You are so sweet. Thank you!!! :heart:

15. Yes, today I bought a Petite Malle & I regret it when I unboxed it. Worst $6K+ AUD I've ever spent.