Help: Chanel gold vs LV gold

Ketaki

Apr 5, 2015
Hi,

I'm so confused. Love them both. Please help.

I needed/ wanted a smaller blingy bag as I have mostly larger classic flaps, old medium boy and even LVs.

Which one do you prefer? Love the mini but not sure about the durability of this softer metallic caviar? Love the LV too, but do you think it would look dated after a while?

Thanks!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469221662.738924.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469221684.421124.jpg

I do have a rose gold WOC but no small LVs - photo attached.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469222093.982614.jpg

I like the Chanel mini. The gold is subtle and elegant. Simply gorgeous! The gold color of the LV twist seems a bit much imo. Good luck deciding!

The gold mini looks stunning on you. I also love your woc!! I am not an LV girl, tbh.

Hi,

I'm so confused. Love them both. Please help.

I needed/ wanted a smaller blingy bag as I have mostly larger classic flaps, old medium boy and even LVs.

Which one do you prefer? Love the mini but not sure about the durability of this softer metallic caviar? Love the LV too, but do you think it would look dated after a while?

Thanks!!

View attachment 3417462

View attachment 3417465

I do have a rose gold WOC but no small LVs - photo attached.

View attachment 3417476

Another vote for Chanel! It's more elegant and understated so it will last a lifetime. Plus it looks great on you! I hate to be negative but the LV looks a little tacky -- too shiny and the twist lock is disproportionately large.

Reactions: Plumeria233