KOOBA Moving Sale!!

Okay, a friend of a friend just sent me the invite for a "Private" Kooba Moving Sale. Only for friends and family but I think any ladies who love Kooba are friends and family too...so...I'm posting it up for all you Kooba Loving Girls to check out!

So this is the actual email:

Dear All,

There will be a Kooba Friends & Family Moving Sale next week. It will start on Wednesday, June 20th to Friday, June 22nd. There will be lots of good deals. Please see the attachment. Pass this along to your friends and family and remind everyone that they must bring the attached print-out to be admitted.

4th Floor
Between 7th Avenue and Broadway

Hours:
Wednesday, June 20th
11 am – 2 pm
3 pm – 8 pm
Thursday, June 21st
11 am – 2 pm
3 pm – 8 pm
Friday, June 22nd
11 am – 3 pm

Thank You!

On a positive note for those of us who can't get to New York... maybe this will mean a few more bargains for us girls on Ebay. The seller (who goes to the moving sale) can make a few dollars from selling a few (very welcome) authentic bags on eBay and the buyer can buy at a better price than from Kooba. Seems like it could be a win win situation.

On a positive note for those of us who can't get to New York... maybe this will mean a few more bargains for us girls on Ebay. The seller (who goes to the moving sale) can make a few dollars from selling a few (very welcome) authentic bags on eBay and the buyer can buy at a better price than from Kooba. Seems like it could be a win win situation.

Absolutely! Can't wait to see what (hopefully) starts popping up.

I would, however, *love* to be able to experience at least one Kooba sample sale - all those Koobas in one place at one time! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Oh, how I wish I could go! But, like Mini said, that may mean some lovely bags up on e-bay! So: go, buy, buy, buy . . . then: sell, sell, sell on e-bay to the rest of us!!

Okay, a friend of a friend just sent me the invite for a "Private" Kooba Moving Sale. Only for friends and family but I think any ladies who love Kooba are friends and family too...so...I'm posting it up for all you Kooba Loving Girls to check out!

So this is the actual email:

Dear All,

There will be a Kooba Friends & Family Moving Sale next week. It will start on Wednesday, June 20th to Friday, June 22nd. There will be lots of good deals. Please see the attachment. Pass this along to your friends and family and remind everyone that they must bring the attached print-out to be admitted.

Wow, thanks so much for posting this. This is my first time ever in the Kooba forum and my sister will be very pleased because she wants a bag. Yeah.

wow i so shouldnt go!!! but i soo want to hehe :smile:

I def cant go the 1st day so hopefully one of you does and can share how it was and if its worth going on thurs!

thanks SOOSOSOS much for sharing~~!!!