Epi lockit

Dec 1, 2006
Has anybody seen one IRL yet and when is this due for release? Does it look more like the mono lockit or the suhali? Any ideas how much?

I'm planning to buy a montaigne PM but read about the lockit being released by July. I'm thinking about waiting for the lockit but worried about the price increase. Any suggestions?

Has anybody seen one IRL yet and when is this due for release? Does it look more like the mono lockit or the suhali? Any ideas how much?

I'm planning to buy a montaigne PM but read about the lockit being released by July. I'm thinking about waiting for the lockit but worried about the price increase. Any suggestions?

You're right --- the Epi Lockits will be released in July in three different colors: black, white, and red. These bags will have silver hardware. Cost is $930 for the PM (9.3"x10.8"x4.5")

The epi Lockit looked really good in the lookbook!! I would wait until you see the epi Lockit IRL to decide. Good luck!!

wow! it's definitely cheaper than i expected. thanks, pursenut911! i wanted bigger/more horizontal size - more like the suhali line. maybe i should get the MM?? the PM would be too small for me...

wow! it's definitely cheaper than i expected. thanks, pursenut911! i wanted bigger/more horizontal size - more like the suhali line. maybe i should get the MM?? the PM would be too small for me...

You're welcome! I didn't see the MM in the lookbook, but that could be because I was so overwhelmed with all the new goodies. LOL Keep in mind that the prices may not stay the same. It usually goes up, but I hope not!! :smile: