Hermes reveal...edition no.III

Vibondgirl

Always an adventure with the oRANge
Jun 18, 2016
Newest edition to my collection and perfect timing for an Hermes event coming in Sept. So what is it?!? Haha such a beautiful bag and piece...colour reveal sat:smile:

I am wondering the same as well. Hopefully the reveal is here sooner than later.
hehe...well i just picked up this new piece yesterday and then my SA called me today and said something else special came in today for me to...so I am not sure which to reveal first :smile: as I am going tomorrow to pick up that one

hehe...well i just picked up this new piece yesterday and then my SA called me today and said something else special came in today for me to...so I am not sure which to reveal first :smile: as I am going tomorrow to pick up that one

Congrats on the new purchases! If you decide to reveal the special piece that you are going to pick up tomorrow first, my guess is this reveal will not happen until at least tomorrow then?:smile:

Congrats on the special purchases present and future! Appreciate the heads up in advance that your reveal may take awhile days not hours.
Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately quite a newb so wasn't aware of the forum "rules" but will reveal later today as I am going to pick up another good. Apologies