Hermes reveal...edition no.III

I don't think you read the Reveal etiquette thread. Why do you begin a reveal you don't finish ?
http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reveal-etiquette.946809/

Since etoupebirkin's thread, things have changed.

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately quite a newb so wasn't aware of the forum "rules" but will reveal later today as I am going to pick up another good. Apologies

There aren't any rules regarding posting reveals, actually. Members are free to post how and what they like. And others are free to read, to comment or to ignore.

Vibondgirl, I think people do want to share your excitement so it would be great if you could post all at once in terms of photos and content. If you can't, then those who are interested will come back.

Congrats on your new purchases, by the way.

Kill me later...but after some thought and my very virgin thread. I'm gonna reveal what I picked up Tuesday evening since well I know what it is and all u fantastic ladies don't. And since I'm going to see my SA shortly and I don't even know what it is myself (so it will be a reveal to me too) then let's see my new lovely. And no I'm not gonna show the pieces and parts.
So in all its glory with plastic still on here she is....Constance! :smile: :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 481
There aren't any rules regarding posting reveals, actually. Members are free to post how and what they like. And others are free to read, to comment or to ignore.

Vibondgirl, I think people do want to share your excitement so it would be great if you could post all at once in terms of photos and content. If you can't, then those who are interested will come back.

Congrats on your new purchases, by the way.
Thanks...

Kill me later...but after some thought and my very virgin thread. I'm gonna reveal what I picked up Tuesday evening since well I know what it is and all u fantastic ladies don't. And since I'm going to see my SA shortly and I don't even know what it is myself (so it will be a reveal to me too) then let's see my new lovely. And no I'm not gonna show the pieces and parts.
So in all its glory with plastic still on here she is....Constance! :smile: :smile:
One of the most beautiful bag ever ! Very happy for you, it's just perfect.

But after this one, which surprise can be waiting for you ? A Constance wallet ? A Rodeo ? Something exotic ?

Finally home...so a quick run down of my crappy first virgin post reveal...Tues evening picked up a beautiful Constance (24 Etain) then got a call Wednesday another goody came in so was debating which to do the reveal...with some thought and a little bump for another member reveal was done just before I left...

So here is me with C going to pick up?!?! A surprise. (those r my home slippers FYI)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 400
Reactions: arlv8500
Finally home...so a quick run down of my crappy first virgin post reveal...Tues evening picked up a beautiful Constance (24 Etain) then got a call Wednesday another goody came in so was debating which to do the reveal...with some thought and a little bump for another member reveal was done just before I left...

So here is me with C going to pick up?!?! A surprise. (those r my home slippers FYI)
Then went to store and got a nice surprise another clutch hehe but this time is a bright colour with GWH...say hallo to Medor Violet...wait does it end there?!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 399
Then went to store and got a nice surprise another clutch hehe but this time is a bright colour with GWH...say hallo to Medor Violet...wait does it end there?!?
And then...well...felt bad that I been just buying things for me..so I decided to buy something I can share haha...tea anyone?
(My SA also offered me a croc but I had to turn it down. Wasn't a colour I personally like too much Saint Cyr)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 348
Reactions: twinkle2