Shining Reveal

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen, please, welcome: Armatura in mint condition!
I could hear my heart beating while unpacking, I was not breathing like forever when I took it out, once again it's provenArmatura2.jpg that quality of BV is everlasting! Bow to the BV artisans! (and to the previous owner for preserving Her for me)!

Attachments

• Armatura1.jpg
    Armatura1.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 196
  • Armatura3.jpg
    Armatura3.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 208
  • Armatura4.jpg
    Armatura4.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 219
  • Armatura5.jpg
    Armatura5.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 220
I could hear my heart beating while unpacking, I was not breathing like forever when I took it out, once again it's provenView attachment 3407241 that quality of BV is everlasting! Bow to the BV artisans! (and to the previous owner for preserving Her for me)!
Gorgeous! I'm loving metallics right now so this post is a treat to my eyes! Thank you for sharing her.

Reactions: ksuromax
I could hear my heart beating while unpacking, I was not breathing like forever when I took it out, once again it's provenView attachment 3407241 that quality of BV is everlasting! Bow to the BV artisans! (and to the previous owner for preserving Her for me)!
Further proof that BV metallics hold up over time. Beautiful bag, this finish is one of my husband's favorites. Congrats on your purchase and wear in good health and happiness!

Reactions: ksuromax
Wow, what a great find!

I have an armatura card case that I bought at the Waikiki BV--it's a really special color. Mine has held up well, mostly because I use it sparingly. However, my SA advised that the finish will burnish with use, like most metallics will. Armatura is nero-based, so that is what you'll see. I guess the idea is that it will begin to acquire a patina, like real metal does. You may know all of this already! I think this probably applies to the similar lasered metallics that BV has done over the years.

Enjoy! Thanks for the photos!