Shining Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies and Gentlemen, please, welcome: Armatura in mint condition!
    I could hear my heart beating while unpacking, I was not breathing like forever when I took it out, once again it's proven Armatura2.jpg that quality of BV is everlasting! Bow to the BV artisans! (and to the previous owner for preserving Her for me)!

Attached Files:

CoastalCouture, krawford, mnl and 3 others like this.
  2. Gorgeous! I'm loving metallics right now so this post is a treat to my eyes! Thank you for sharing her.

ksuromax likes this.
  3. I still cannot believe it's true! I keep on going to check and stroke her every 20-30 mins :biggrin: lol

4. It's beautiful. I hope you really enjoy it.

ksuromax likes this.
  5. Further proof that BV metallics hold up over time. Beautiful bag, this finish is one of my husband's favorites. Congrats on your purchase and wear in good health and happiness!

ksuromax likes this.
  6. What a gorgeous color. I've always loved pewter. It looks so lovely on this bag. Enjoy it.

ksuromax likes this.
  7. Oh it's so unique and pretty!

ksuromax likes this.
  8. Beautiful find! I only have an SLG in a metallic and I love it.

ksuromax likes this.
  9. Nice find. I adore BV Metallics. Enjoy!

ksuromax likes this.
  10. How pretty!

ksuromax likes this.
  11. Congratulations! It looks absolutely gorgeous. The bag really held up well. I only have one metallic and I can attest to stroking it ever so often.

ksuromax likes this.
  12. That is awesome, congratulations!

ksuromax likes this.
  13. Thank you all, my dearest BV-ettes :smile:

14. Wow, what a great find!

I have an armatura card case that I bought at the Waikiki BV--it's a really special color. Mine has held up well, mostly because I use it sparingly. However, my SA advised that the finish will burnish with use, like most metallics will. Armatura is nero-based, so that is what you'll see. I guess the idea is that it will begin to acquire a patina, like real metal does. You may know all of this already! I think this probably applies to the similar lasered metallics that BV has done over the years.

Enjoy! Thanks for the photos!

frenziedhandbag and ksuromax like this.
  15. Thank you. This is great information to know.