So cute, So pretty and SO HAPPY!

Hopiko big big congrats! Fellow blue lover here and both your new bags are tdf! Beautiful SO love the contrast stitching don't you love how elegant blue glacier is? And the k25... You will love this size! :heart::heart::heart:

Dear Hopiko! You have been on one fabulous binge it seems---Dang, it is raining Hermes on you and your feline beauty!! Congratulations. I could not be more happy for you. I LOVE your new blue baby. What a brilliant bag!! The stitching....out of air!!! Baby Belle is one special girl, just like her mamma!! The Sieste shawl is one of my all time favorite designs and your rodeos are a fabulous party!!

SUPERB!!!! SO LUCKYYYYYY!!! Enjoy all the beauties!!
Can u pls post some mod shots with yr K25 dear?
It's DIVINE [emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

Thank you! The k25 size is amazing! I will try for some modeling shots!

Wow this is an amazing reveal, beautiful bags and the rodeos are so cute!

Thanks, Raina!

What great finds!!! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] Love your SO!! [emoji7]. Congrats!

Thank you, T! Love your recent goodies, too!

I love this color combo, absolutely beautiful! Congrats!

Thank you, Rainneday!:smile:

Hopiko big big congrats! Fellow blue lover here and both your new bags are tdf! Beautiful SO love the contrast stitching don't you love how elegant blue glacier is? And the k25... You will love this size! :heart::heart::heart:
Thank you, GNIPPOHS!! I do love blues and totally agree, the BG is dreamy! It will be such a versatile bag....and the blue atoll is stunning! I know you have a bag in that color that I adore! I have a older blue paon k28 so couldn't justify a BA, too, so I satisfied my desire by having it be the interior and I am thrilled with the color. Your bag must be amazing! The cobalt was not on my radar but I love the color in this combo! And yes, the k25....perfect size for afternoon and evening outings!

Dear Hopiko! You have been on one fabulous binge it seems---Dang, it is raining Hermes on you and your feline beauty!! Congratulations. I could not be more happy for you. I LOVE your new blue baby. What a brilliant bag!! The stitching....out of air!!! Baby Belle is one special girl, just like her mamma!! The Sieste shawl is one of my all time favorite designs and your rodeos are a fabulous party!!
Hello, dear! Isn't P.K. the best? Keeping Kelly LW safe..:biggrin:? These two Togo bags were the new bags that I was referring to in your awesome reveal! The K25 is supple and powdery (your word I think....but perfect description!) and is the perfect softness for this size bag whereas the B30 is the tougher Togo with lots of lovely veining! I will try to snap a close-up!

Hopiko, I am late to your party, but Brava on all your gorgeous goodies. Most especially your lovely SO blue and the little Kelly. I would love to see your modeling these dear. I saw a blue glacier Berline and fell in love with the color, but it did not come home with me since I recently bought a preloved Kelly and Halzan within a month of each other. Enjoy your new treasures!