So cute, So pretty and SO HAPPY!

Oh wow, such an amazing reveal :heart:! I am so happy for you, dear! Love everything but your SO is really special.
And love the Sieste au Paradis shawl too! Many, many congratulations and enjoy everything in the best of health :hugs:.

HUGE CONGRATS my darling hopiko!!! I have been impatiently waiting for your SO reveal since July 1st. lol....yes yes YES!!! Your choices are always sooooo beautiful~~~ I fell off my chair when I saw your SO!!! It's gorgeous and beyond!!! Just when I thought I was done with Hermes. Here is another bag I had to order to complete my collection!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....so pretty!!! sooo pretty! soooooo pretty!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

And finally...what made me SO HAPPY...my 2015 SO arrived! She came out even more beautiful than I imagined. Meet my new love...Miss Icy Blue...B30, togo, GHW, Bleu Glacier with Bleu Atoll lining and Bleu Paon stitching...I LOVE this bag!!!View attachment 3404720View attachment 3404721 View attachment 3404722View attachment 3404724 View attachment 3404725

I logged off too soon!!! hopiko, I'll bet you are smiling from ear to ear!!! I am smiling with you! Miss Icy Blue is a cool, chic, beauty!
Enjoy your goodies, sweet lady!