Rock 'n' Roses Bandeau?

Feb 3, 2013
Hi everyone,
Does anyone have the Rock N Roses bandeau? I'm looking for a bandeau to wrap the handle of my Artsy GM in DA, but can't get to a boutique. I looked online and it looks like it might work, but I'd love to hear the opinion of people who have it. Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone,
Does anyone have the Rock N Roses bandeau? I'm looking for a bandeau to wrap the handle of my Artsy GM in DA, but can't get to a boutique. I looked online and it looks like it might work, but I'd love to hear the opinion of people who have it. Thanks in advance!

Hi, eal76, I have this bandeau in terracotta.
http://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/rocknroses-bandeau-012440#M75847

I don't have an Artsy, but my Speedy 25 is in DA. If you're looking to see if a pale blue bandeau can work with Azur canvas, here's an old photo of my Speedy with an Oxford-blue Hermes twilly. Hope this helps. :amuse:

twillyonspeedy.jpg

It came the day after I ordered it! Not sure I love it on the bag but I am keeping it and buying it in the other color, because it's gorgeous. thoughts on it with azur:?
View attachment 3408874View attachment 3408875View attachment 3408876
It could be the lighting, but the bright pale blue roses make the DA Artsy look more ivory and grey, IMO. The bandeau itself is gorgeous... Congrats!

Here's the terracotta roses bandeau with my DA Galliera, just to give you an idea. The roses are peachy in tone.
terracotta.roses.jpg

No, you're right it's not just the lighting I think the blue overpowers the print. I don't think the terracotta is available on the US site [emoji17]
I will carry it like this for a few days of all else fails I will wrap it in my hair or use it on my Infini speedy in empeiente. They are well suited for one another

Reactions: litchi