Rock 'n' Roses Bandeau?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    Does anyone have the Rock N Roses bandeau? I'm looking for a bandeau to wrap the handle of my Artsy GM in DA, but can't get to a boutique. I looked online and it looks like it might work, but I'd love to hear the opinion of people who have it. Thanks in advance!

2. Bummer, ok, then has anyone at leas seen it IRL? How would it look with DA? Thanks!

3. Blue ciel would be very pretty with DA!
    Berry for Monogram/DE. :smile:

It's a very pretty print. I don't have it though, as I chose a different print that was more me.

4. excellent, thank you! I will go look at Blue Ciel. Thanks again!

5. Please post pics when you get it! :biggrin: I always look at it, the Blue Ciel is tied in a pretty bow in the scarf area at my local boutique.

6. Darn, I can't find Blue Ciel on the site, is it an older color?

7. Hi, eal76, I have this bandeau in terracotta.
    http://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/rocknroses-bandeau-012440#M75847

I don't have an Artsy, but my Speedy 25 is in DA. If you're looking to see if a pale blue bandeau can work with Azur canvas, here's an old photo of my Speedy with an Oxford-blue Hermes twilly. Hope this helps. :amuse:

twillyonspeedy.jpg

8. I own the blue one and it looks gorgeous with DA!

9. Thanks bakeacookie it's showing now. Whew! And thanks for the pic litchi it's gorgeous!

litchi likes this.
  10. I just ordered it over the phone. So excited!

11. It came the day after I ordered it! Not sure I love it on the bag but I am keeping it and buying it in the other color, because it's gorgeous. thoughts on it with azur:?
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468461904.863616.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468461940.361321.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468461968.424197.jpg

12. It could be the lighting, but the bright pale blue roses make the DA Artsy look more ivory and grey, IMO. The bandeau itself is gorgeous... Congrats!

Here's the terracotta roses bandeau with my DA Galliera, just to give you an idea. The roses are peachy in tone.
    terracotta.roses.jpg

13. I don't use a bandeau on my Galliera, though. I find it pretty enough without any accessories. :amuse:

14. No, you're right it's not just the lighting I think the blue overpowers the print. I don't think the terracotta is available on the US site
    I will carry it like this for a few days of all else fails I will wrap it in my hair or use it on my Infini speedy in empeiente. They are well suited for one another

litchi likes this.