Signature Stripe Tote Owners

I don't think the tote with the legacy lining is reversible. If it's the seam on the outside of the bag you are referring to, I always wear mine with the seam against my body. It bugs me to have it facing out; I don't know why. I wish Coach made 'em without a big seam running down the middle.

I don't think the tote with the legacy lining is reversible. If it's the seam on the outside of the bag you are referring to, I always wear mine with the seam against my body. It bugs me to have it facing out; I don't know why. I wish Coach made 'em without a big seam running down the middle.

Thanks Sarah. That's exactly what I meant. I wear it facing my body too!

I have a tote also (parchment) and they have the same thing. I wear it with the seam on the inside against my body because I think it looks weird on the outside where people can see it.

I wear mine with the seam on outside because the cell pocket is easier for me to reach! And my OCD thinks that the zipped pocket should be against my body. But I was also wondering what others did in regards to the seam!:yes:

I wear mine with the seam on outside because the cell pocket is easier for me to reach! And my OCD thinks that the zipped pocket should be against my body. But I was also wondering what others did in regards to the seam!:yes:

Same goes for me, no matter what bag I'm carrying Coach or not, the inside pocket is always against my body. ;) I think it's easier to get into that way. So for me I wear my black/black sig stripe with the seam out.