Caved for all black and sale find

Can't wait to see the wallet and more mod shots. Both the cardigan and the so black really suit you. Very you! TPF is so enabling that I need to disappear now and then. Ban island isn't so bad with the lovely reveals here every time i do log on! :smile:
Thank you so sweet of you!
I'll join you soon! :smile:

Hi Bibi as expected you snapped up one of the best ones around (well at least one of my personal favorites) :cool:

That cardigan is on sale?!?! that is such a great classic cardigan!!! where did you score it?! I thought the location in the photo looks a bit familiar, is it by chance in the east coast?

Anyway, congrats on this amazing all black. I'm not a fan of the all black classic personally that is loved by many many and I know it's a very sought after item but for some reason I just can't reconcile the very classic look with all black hardware. The recent reissue glazed leather all black was not quite there either (maybe it was the glazed leather). However, this season's reissue all black with the distressed calf, I do love. The distressed calf is perfect IMO to go with the aesthetics of the black chain. Saw it in person and it's

Honestly if i's not because I have been so bad lately, I would love to add this one to my bag family... I often wonder if i should add a 226 / 227 to my collection (like you did!) as while 225 is m "mini - ish" bag. I will have admire this beautiful bag from our TpF friends instead....

Enjoy the goodies!!! Looks great in the mod shot!
I really couldn't pass this one! And I believe I'm done with Chanel (black) bags, this one is lest best.
Yes agree on your thoughts. I did tried 226 but I wanted more space :smile:
I guess a lot of boutiques look similar but I found the cardigan in Amsterdam and there a still some left.
Thank you for the sweet words! :heart:

I love this bag more every time i see it here. And the cardigan is so beautiful, great sale find! Congrats bibi

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using PurseForum mobile app

Beautiful! Congrats!!!
Thank you!
Absolutely Perfect!!!!:tup:
Thanks!
Fabulous!!! Congrats!
Thank you!
Beautiful cardigan and bag! Love them both -- saw the m/l reissue in store and ALMOST jumped -- it's a gorgeous bag.
Thank you! You should, you won't regret it!
Such a gorgeous reissue and I love the cardigan! Beautiful mod shot! Congrats!
Thank you!
Looks lovely
Thank you!
WOWEE Bibi~Major CONGRATS on all 3 (bag,cardi,&wallet on way) Your modshot is very chic...love it all!:heart:
Thank you, so sweet of you!

Yes, yes, yes!! We're bag twins. I also opted for the 227 to have more room. I wore it today for the first time, city tripping in Paris; I'm loving it!!! I've also got the matching wallet and today purchased the card holder as well ... (And something else ...). Ban Island for a long time !! View attachment 3404652
Yay we're twins! So I'm not the only one who prefers the 227!
Have a great time in Paris! Love your brooch also!
Will join you on ban island...

Reactions: Elsbeth_