Caved for all black and sale find

Congrats Bibi! Both are gorgeous and look great on you! That so black reissue is so stunning! One of the best bags this year. I am admiring it from ban island :smile:

Congrats Bibi! Both are gorgeous and look great on you! That so black reissue is so stunning! One of the best bags this year. I am admiring it from ban island :smile:
Oohh Ketaki I've missed you! So you are on ban island?? Make some space because I'm coming too after I pick up matching wallet soon! :smile:
Thank you! :heart:

both are absolutely TDF and you wear them both so well. love a classic cardigan and the subtle button details are amazing!! i love this season's so black reissue (i got the card holder and it's quite possibly my favorite SLG). is yours the 227 size??

both are absolutely TDF and you wear them both so well. love a classic cardigan and the subtle button details are amazing!! i love this season's so black reissue (i got the card holder and it's quite possibly my favorite SLG). is yours the 227 size??
Thank you so much for the sweet words, I really appriciate it!
Yes it's the 227, forgot to mention. I already have a smaller seasonal black flap and wanted a bigger size.

Oohh Ketaki I've missed you! So you are on ban island?? Make some space because I'm coming too after I pick up matching wallet soon! :smile:
Thank you! :heart:

Can't wait to see the wallet and more mod shots. Both the cardigan and the so black really suit you. Very you! TPF is so enabling that I need to disappear now and then. Ban island isn't so bad with the lovely reveals here every time i do log on! :smile:

Hi Bibi as expected you snapped up one of the best ones around (well at least one of my personal favorites) :cool:

That cardigan is on sale?!?! that is such a great classic cardigan!!! where did you score it?! I thought the location in the photo looks a bit familiar, is it by chance in the east coast?

Anyway, congrats on this amazing all black. I'm not a fan of the all black classic personally that is loved by many many and I know it's a very sought after item but for some reason I just can't reconcile the very classic look with all black hardware. The recent reissue glazed leather all black was not quite there either (maybe it was the glazed leather). However, this season's reissue all black with the distressed calf, I do love. The distressed calf is perfect IMO to go with the aesthetics of the black chain. Saw it in person and it's

Honestly if i's not because I have been so bad lately, I would love to add this one to my bag family... I often wonder if i should add a 226 / 227 to my collection (like you did!) as while 225 is m "mini - ish" bag. I will have admire this beautiful bag from our TpF friends instead....

Enjoy the goodies!!! Looks great in the mod shot!