LV Caissa Tote MM or Siena MM ?

Jul 5, 2016
I am petite at 5 ft , 106 lbs. I would like a lighter bag for work that has a big zip opening and would not overwhelm my petite frame. I haven't seen in person the LV Caissa Tote MM nor the Siena PM/MM. I am very intimidated entering a Louis Vuitton store so if someone could post how it looks carried and on the shoulders, it would help me decide. If it's too much to post, which would you just recommend for work. Things I put inside my purse (long wallet, eyeglasses, cellphone, sanitizer, face powder, 1 lip balm, 1 lipstick, gum, house keys, car key, gate clicker, small cologne, company fob, wipes, sephora mirror).

Last edited:
Reactions: GaladrielDelabois
For me I vote also vor Siena MM:heart:. I found it looks elegant and sporty. I don´t like the half zipper looks out of the purse on the end by the caissa tote.

I vote for Sienna but wonder if the MM would be too big for you. I found it to be a nice size on me at 5'7" but my friend who is several inches shorter thought it was too big on her.

View attachment 3401423
It's gorgeous and can fit a lot of stuff! I suggest you try it on at the store. Don't be intimidated as you are the customer. :smile:

Here's another pic of Caissa Tote MM with the iPhone 6 plus folio and Daily Organizer (which is bigger than a full size wallet) for reference.
View attachment 3401782

I vote for the Caissa. The Caissa Tote is gorgeous! :love: Now, I regret purchasing the Totally MM in DE over the Caissa.

Last edited:
Reactions: JeanStoffel
I vote for the Caissa. The Caissa Tote is gorgeous! :love: Now, I regret purchasing the Totally MM in DE over the Caissa.

I have to say that the handles on Caissa is similar to that of the Alma they are both structured bags thus both have harder canvas while Totally has flat softer strap-like one. I love Totally too because it is more comfortable on the shoulder. But Caissa is just gorgeous. :smile:

Reactions: monksmom
oh, then i should hurry deciding. thanks again. the 2nd photo was very helpful gauging the size.
i went to Louis Vuitton store last night and yes, you are right. They do not have the Caissa Tote MM anymore. She said, they all sent all the Caissa to another location. So i was not able to compare it to the the MM Siena. Siena looks adorable though, but i did not buy it without seeing the Caissa tote yet. I will try in Bloomingdales next week if they have it.

Reactions: JeanStoffel