Jimmy Choo CHOO or POO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy Marie

Jul 6, 2016
Helllo!
I'm new to the Purse Forum, and am in need of some "expert opinions" as to the authenticity of a bag because, while Ive owned my share of designer purses, none of them has been a Jimmy Choo, so I have no clue what to look for. A friend of a friend wants to trade her "Maddy Mahala" as she called it, for my Givenchy Obsidia Hobo. I know my bag is the real deal, but Im pretty sure that Jimmy Choo has a Maddy bag and a Mahala bag, not a Maddy Mahala bag... Ill attach pictures of the bag in question. Please advise 20160702_084642.jpg 20160702_084447.jpg 20160702_084554.jpg 20160702_084642.jpg as to whether it's Choo or Poo. Thank you

:smile:;););)
Helllo!
I'm new to the Purse Forum, and am in need of some "expert opinions" as to the authenticity of a bag because, while Ive owned my share of designer purses, none of them has been a Jimmy Choo, so I have no clue what to look for. A friend of a friend wants to trade her "Maddy Mahala" as she called it, for my Givenchy Obsidia Hobo. I know my bag is the real deal, but Im pretty sure that Jimmy Choo has a Maddy bag and a Mahala bag, not a Maddy Mahala bag... Ill attach pictures of the bag in question. Please advise View attachment 3401639 View attachment 3401641 View attachment 3401642 View attachment 3401639 as to whether it's Choo or Poo. Thank you
There is no maddy-Malala and this bag is fake! Ask your friend where she got this...oh and we have a thread here for authentication requests. Look around and get to know us

:smile:;););)
There is no maddy-Malala and this bag is fake! Ask your friend where she got this...oh and we have a thread here for authentication requests. Look around and get to know us
Thank you. I thought it seemed a bit stiff. And upon a closer look, I noticed that the two name plates each had a totally different font! The outer one has the thinner "H" with the high crossbar amd the inside one had a wide set "H" and the O's look exceptionally large in comparison to the other letters. But as I said, Im not familiar with the Jimmy Choo checklist because I've not owned one. I was hoping to start

Status
Not open for further replies.