the NICOLE RICHIE thread

A bigger picture of Nicole and her bump.
I don't know if it's true... maybe she just ate something?

However if it is true I wish her all the best.

Attachments

• Nicole.jpg
    Nicole.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 173
A bigger picture of Nicole and her bump.
I don't know if it's true... maybe she just ate something?

However if it is true I wish her all the best.

I think that's just her dress making her look like she has a bump...looks like a "bubble" dress to me.

found this recent picture from people..

nicole_richie3.jpg

In baby news: A friend of Nicole’s says she is pregnant and boyfriend Joel Madden is the father.
“Nicole is kind of hoping her pregnancy will keep her out of jail,” the friend told Page Six. “[We’re] wondering if she can carry the baby to term because of her weight issues.”
The friend also claims Nicole hopes the pregnancy will keep her out of jail as she is facing jail time due to a DWI arrest earlier this year.

Attachments

• Nicole.jpg
    Nicole.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 101
In baby news: A friend of Nicole’s says she is pregnant and boyfriend Joel Madden is the father.
“Nicole is kind of hoping her pregnancy will keep her out of jail,” the friend told Page Six. “[We’re] wondering if she can carry the baby to term because of her weight issues.”
The friend also claims Nicole hopes the pregnancy will keep her out of jail as she is facing jail time due to a DWI arrest earlier this year.

yeah...i read this too...but I'm still not buying into it just yet.

besides - wasn't this a story line on "my name is earl"? heheh...isn't that how they wrote in jamie pressley's pregnancy?

Well, hopefully she has gotten her drug problem and eating disorder under control. Those are two things that do not produce a healthy baby. If she is pregnant (I hate to say this), but it is not unlikely to miscarry if she continues not to take care of herself.