Guys Please help... Issues buying from Vestiare

cgoldfish

Jun 13, 2016
Hey everyone, I have some issue ordering a Chanel mini flap from Vestiaire Collection, it'd be great if you guys could help me out in terms of brainstorming...

At first, I had some difficulty getting the bag authenticated because they seller couldn't take a pic of the hologram sticker. After realizing this, I was trying to cancel the order (it was foolish of me to pay before authentication) but Vestiare said that would be against their policy. So the seller sent the bag to Vestiaire anyway. After Vestiaire's quality control, it seemed that the authenticity card's number didn't match with the hologram sticker, and now the seller is asking me if I would still take it, given that the bag has a very good price. I hope I'm not confusing you with my story, you can also read the entire conversation on here for clarity but this is a strange experience for me: http://www.vestiairecollective.com/...-patent-leather-mini-bag-chanel-2579829.shtml

I used to just buy on lollipuff and my experience was perfect. I don't know what to think in this case. Does anyone have any suggestion?
Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't risk it - there's a thread on VC over on the eBay sub forum and having read it, I am not sure I'd ever risk buying from them.
Thank you for contributing, I think I'm just going to go ahead and cancel. Sometimes it might seem that they have good prices, but we always end up paying more with these things. For myself, I've been worrying sick over this item for the past couple of days so my cheap ass learned a value lesson not to buy from these vendors.

Thank you for contributing, I think I'm just going to go ahead and cancel. Sometimes it might seem that they have good prices, but we always end up paying more with these things. For myself, I've been worrying sick over this item for the past couple of days so my cheap ass learned a value lesson not to buy from these vendors.
There have been fakes on VC and in fact, I posted on one of the listings that a wallet was authenticated on TPF and deemed as fake. VC responded to the effect of "their team authenticates all items" and then promptly removed my post.

I posted my experience here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/...n-1st-2nd-posts.829807/page-348#post-25713134

NEVER again buy anything from it. I bought my first bag Proved Authentic in "Good condition" but when the bag arrived and i wore it for two times, its started to tearing apart. Handles stiches etc. horror horror story. Tell anyone not to buy anything from it.

NEVER again buy anything from Vestiare!! I bought my first bag Proved Authentic in "Good condition" but when the bag arrived and i wore it for two times, its started to tearing apart. Handles stiches etc. horror horror story. Tell anyone not to buy anything from it.