Stingray Boy woc opinions/photos

Miss CC

Jan 25, 2013
Hi everyone. I know the stingray wocs have been out for a while but I'm really loving the look of it. I reached out to my Chanel SA and was told that there are still silver wocs available that I could order. Anyone who has one what is your opinion on the bag? Do you still love it or do you regret the purchase? How durable is the stingray? I read on other posts that it's quite durable.

Can anyone post some photos if you do have one. Thanks in advance!!! [emoji4]

I love the Stingray bags and if I'd let myself spend that much on a bag then it would be mine in a heartbeat!!!!!

Yes it's quite pricey for such a small bag ($4000!!!). I'm not into exotics at all but I just can't get it out of my mind. I'm going to be on ban island for a while after this [emoji17]. I've attached a photo of the silver. Photo is taken from another tpfer. The silver one is on top. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467244126.845989.jpg

I love the gray one but SA told me only 2 available and most likely display pieces.

I say hold out, save a bit more and splurge on an actual stingray boy bag. I know, I'm a terrible influence!

I was looking into the stingray boy as well but I believe it's only available in the small boy, which is pretty tiny. I feel like it won't fit much more than a woc? I don't have any boys so if anyone could give me some input on the size of the small boy, is greatly appreciate it [emoji4].

Thank you. Not at all; not a mark or smudge in sight. It is perfect and seems pretty durable.

I'm so torn. I looove your grey one. The silver doesn't seem to have that pearly/iridescent sheen to it like the grey one does. But with my SA warning me that most likely the grey is a display piece ...I'm unsure whether to try to order it anyways or go with the silver. Decisions decisions [emoji17]. Did you happen to see the silver in person when you purchased your lovely woc?

I'm so torn. I looove your grey one. The silver doesn't seem to have that pearly/iridescent sheen to it like the grey one does. But with my SA warning me that most likely the grey is a display piece ...I'm unsure whether to try to order it anyways or go with the silver. Decisions decisions [emoji17]. Did you happen to see the silver in person when you purchased your lovely woc?

I agree with you about the silver....it doesn't seem to have the depth of color. The only one's I saw in person were the gray and gold and both were stunning. I am sorry to not be much help. I think if I were you I would go with your gut....and it sounds like your gut says gray. It wouldn't bother me if it was the display (not like shoes that others have had on their feet). Mine was in the display case and it looked absolutely perfect. Good luck deciding! :heart:

I agree with you about the silver....it doesn't seem to have the depth of color. The only one's I saw in person were the gray and gold and both were stunning. I am sorry to not be much help. I think if I were you I would go with your gut....and it sounds like your gut says gray. It wouldn't bother me if it was the display (not like shoes that others have had on their feet). Mine was in the display case and it looked absolutely perfect. Good luck deciding! :heart:

Thanks for your input!! I have decided to pass on the silver and still looking into the gray. My SA is contacting the other stores to see if it's available. I'll keep you guys posted!! [emoji4]