Stingray Boy woc opinions/photos

I was looking into the stingray boy as well but I believe it's only available in the small boy, which is pretty tiny. I feel like it won't fit much more than a woc? I don't have any boys so if anyone could give me some input on the size of the small boy, is greatly appreciate it [emoji4].

I believe I've seen some in the Old Medium size as well, I think they're just a lot less common than the small/mini ones. I know the small boy is less than 10 inches across, but I imagine the WOC fitting a bit less just because it's very flat. I like the fact that it's just that much bigger though regardless, just makes the bag totally pop! Either way, they're both stunning and worth it IMO :smile:

I believe I've seen some in the Old Medium size as well, I think they're just a lot less common than the small/mini ones. I know the small boy is less than 10 inches across, but I imagine the WOC fitting a bit less just because it's very flat. I like the fact that it's just that much bigger though regardless, just makes the bag totally pop! Either way, they're both stunning and worth it IMO :smile:

My SA told me only small boy in black is available. She didn't mention an old medium. Perhaps they're all sold out. I think I saw in the fall act 2 list, Saks is getting a silver stingray boy. Price is $5900 so I believe it's the small boy again. I love wocs in general and don't have any boys (yet)...so I'm partial to wocs [emoji4].

It sounds like you already have your mind made up at this point!! ;D I say go for the WOC, especially since you get a lot of use out of them!! Cannot wait to see the reveal, love the Chanel stingray bags!!

My SA contacted those two other Chanel boutiques to see if the gray stingray woc was indeed available. Well turns out it was an inventory error. No such luck [emoji17].

I've decided to pass on the silver woc and see what's coming up for the fall. My SA mentioned that the stingray pieces usually come out around winter so I'll be keeping an eye out for them. Possibly a stingray boy if it makes my heart sing [emoji7]. Thanks again everyone for your input!!