Neon Blue Bayswater reveal.

MayTheOdds

Dec 17, 2015
After all the hassle i had with M online customer services regarding a faulty bag i decided to visit the M store at Leeds for an exchange. It was definitely out of my way, but me and my mum decided to make a day out of it.

I rang the store beforehand to see firstly if they had any left in stock, and secondly to see if they could check the stock to make sure it was okay. I spoke to the manager, Mark, who gave some excellent customer service. I sent some e-mails with pics etc so he knew what my problem was. He said it was definitely not right and if i wished to pop into store he would set one aside for me, and if that one wasn't to my liking i could check out their remaining stock. He could't have been nicer. I also managed to pick up the Tree Continental Wallet in Neon Blue :amuse:

Here it is:

tumblr_o912ydXQ7o1qekbbco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o912ydXQ7o1qekbbco2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o912ydXQ7o1qekbbco3_1280.jpg

After all the hassle i had with M online customer services regarding a faulty bag i decided to visit the M store at Leeds for an exchange. It was definitely out of my way, but me and my mum decided to make a day out of it.

I rang the store beforehand to see firstly if they had any left in stock, and secondly to see if they could check the stock to make sure it was okay. I spoke to the manager, Mark, who gave some excellent customer service. I sent some e-mails with pics etc so he knew what my problem was. He said it was definitely not right and if i wished to pop into store he would set one aside for me, and if that one wasn't to my liking i could check out their remaining stock. He could't have been nicer. I also managed to pick up the Tree Continental Wallet in Neon Blue :amuse:

Here it is:

Neon blue is just gorgeous!! If I didn't own electric blue I would certainly get this. Congrats on your stunning purchases.

I'm pleased your story has a happy ending and that the manager gave you the customer service you deserve and expect. The neon certainly seems to be a big hit on here and I can see why. Congrats on your newbies and enjoy using them :smile:

Here it is:

Many CONGRATULATIONS! It is such a strikingly beautiful color....i LOVE it!

The NB is so beautiful! I always thought that when i got a bayswater, it would be black with silver hardware, but when i saw this colour i knew it was the one for me! hah. I didn't even intend to buy the purse, but they had one left in stock and i couldn't leave it.

Honestly though, i'm just happy that i got the customer service that i should have received in the first place. Online CM almost put me off buying anything from Mulberry again, so my faith has been restored. I just probably wouldn't buy anything online again.

Here it is:

Perfect ending.....glad it was sorted - enjoy!!

oops I just reported this post in error, getting used to the new app

Sorry moo!! Ignore my report [emoji15]

Reactions: Mooshooshoo