Neon Blue Bayswater reveal.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After all the hassle i had with M online customer services regarding a faulty bag i decided to visit the M store at Leeds for an exchange. It was definitely out of my way, but me and my mum decided to make a day out of it.

I rang the store beforehand to see firstly if they had any left in stock, and secondly to see if they could check the stock to make sure it was okay. I spoke to the manager, Mark, who gave some excellent customer service. I sent some e-mails with pics etc so he knew what my problem was. He said it was definitely not right and if i wished to pop into store he would set one aside for me, and if that one wasn't to my liking i could check out their remaining stock. He could't have been nicer. I also managed to pick up the Tree Continental Wallet in Neon Blue :amuse:

Here it is:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Neon blue is just gorgeous!! If I didn't own electric blue I would certainly get this. Congrats on your stunning purchases.

3. They're absolutely stunning, enjoy your gorgeous set!

4. I'm pleased your story has a happy ending and that the manager gave you the customer service you deserve and expect. The neon certainly seems to be a big hit on here and I can see why. Congrats on your newbies and enjoy using them :smile:

5. Beautiful bag and wallet.....congratulations! The leather looks really nice on these. :smile:

6. They are beautiful! Congrats!

7. Many CONGRATULATIONS! It is such a strikingly beautiful color....i LOVE it!

8. Both are beautiful!

9. Beautiful - such a stunning striking colour

10. I love that neon blue color! Congrats and enjoy your beautiful new items. I've been trying to find something in neon blue myself.

11. Wow, they are stunning! :smile: Congrats on your neon blue beauties! :heart:

12. That's more like it, I'm glad you met with some good customer service! Enjoy your lovely blues :smile:

13. Thanks :amuse:

The NB is so beautiful! I always thought that when i got a bayswater, it would be black with silver hardware, but when i saw this colour i knew it was the one for me! hah. I didn't even intend to buy the purse, but they had one left in stock and i couldn't leave it.

Honestly though, i'm just happy that i got the customer service that i should have received in the first place. Online CM almost put me off buying anything from Mulberry again, so my faith has been restored. I just probably wouldn't buy anything online again.

14. Both are beautiful! Congratulations and enjoy :smile:!

15. Perfect ending.....glad it was sorted - enjoy!!

oops I just reported this post in error, getting used to the new app

Sorry moo!! Ignore my report

Mooshooshoo likes this.