Twice Empreinte Question

AerynJ

Jun 19, 2016
Hi. I'm new to TPF and not sure I'm posting this in the right place...sorry if I'm not. I just bought the Twice in Denim Empreinte. It's a great bag. I do have a concern with the strap and how it's attached to the bag. Has anyone had issues with the strap ripping or coming apart from the bag?

Hi. I'm new to TPF and not sure I'm posting this in the right place...sorry if I'm not. I just bought the Twice in Denim Empreinte. It's a great bag. I do have a concern with the strap and how it's attached to the bag. Has anyone had issues with the strap ripping or coming apart from the bag?

I've had my empreinte noir Twice for almost a year and I have not had any issues with the strap. Whenever I use mine, I carry my essentials in it (usually my iPhone 6, ZCP, 6 key holder, sunglasses, lipstick, and a couple other miscellaneous items) so it's full but not crazy heavy.

I've had my empreinte noir Twice for almost a year and I have not had any issues with the strap. Whenever I use mine, I carry my essentials in it (usually my iPhone 6, ZCP, 6 key holder, sunglasses, lipstick, and a couple other miscellaneous items) so it's full but not crazy heavy.
Thank you so much!!!