McLean VA visit

I just realized - if all we do is 'like' a post, and don't respond, it's not near as fun. Ha ha. Anyway, what's up with the burgundy Cabat? It's like points of light or something?

The black toned Cabat is indeed really gorgeous. Is the red Cabat supposed to Barolo? It looks dustier than in pcis Diane provided.
The striped clutch is really cool too.
What fun to play!

The black toned Cabat is indeed really gorgeous. Is the red Cabat supposed to Barolo? It looks dustier than in pcis Diane provided.
The striped clutch is really cool too.
What fun to play!

Unfortunately I didn't think to ask the name. I was too enamored with the striped cabat and trying to decide which kid to sell to fund it. JK lol

I love that one too! The burgundy Cabat looks more loosely woven, hence the points of light at the intersections of the strips. Is it smooshier?
Unfortunately I didn't think to ask the name. I was too enamored with the striped cabat and trying to decide which kid to sell to fund it. JK lol

Off topic but didn't want to start another thread. My SA from Boston sent me a few things on consignment and thought I'd share these lovelies. I passed on the goodies because I did purchase a couple of things (small) in McLean. They just arrived so will post those later. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466952802.153909.jpg
Just love the silver details along the sides. These are so pretty in person.