Help!! MK shoe sizes?! Is 40 a size 9 or 10

Fefeegirl

Mar 6, 2016
Hi everyone
I am trying to order few pairs of MK shoes/ sandals online.
I went to my local MK boutique and the SA told that size 40 is a us 9, he even showed me the engraved sizes inside the shoes and it stated 40/9
But when trying to order from Neiman Marcus, the size chat says 39/9 or 40/10
Now I am confuse, should I order 9 or 10?
I normally wear a size 40, which is a US size...??! Hope anyone can help clarify?
Thank you all in advance

Last edited:
Hi everyone
I am trying to order few pairs of MK shoes/ sandals online.
I went to my local MK boutique and the SA told that size 40 is a us 9, he even showed me the engraved sizes inside the shoes and it stated 40/9
But when trying to order from Neiman Marcus, the size chat says 39/9 or 40/10
Now I am confuse, should I order 9 or 10?
I normally wear a size 40, which is a US size...??! Hope anyone can help clarify?
Thank you all in advance
Having that same problem when trying to order Fultons online. I use size 39 and that is 8 1/2 in Fulton. When trying to find a useable size chart online it states that 9 is 39. Hopeless. When it comes to MK pumps I wear the same size, 8 1/2. If you are planning to buy Fultons you should get your size or go down a size as they often are wide and large in size. I bought size 10 by mistake and they were BIG... In pumps you should get your size, I'm not familiar with MK sandals. I would say a size 9 is 40 and 10 is 41, depending on the design and fabric/leather of the shoe.

Last edited: