Help!! MK shoe sizes?! Is 40 a size 9 or 10

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    Hi everyone
    I am trying to order few pairs of MK shoes/ sandals online.
    I went to my local MK boutique and the SA told that size 40 is a us 9, he even showed me the engraved sizes inside the shoes and it stated 40/9
    But when trying to order from Neiman Marcus, the size chat says 39/9 or 40/10
    Now I am confuse, should I order 9 or 10?
    I normally wear a size 40, which is a US size...??! Hope anyone can help clarify?
    Thank you all in advance

2. #2 Jun 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    Having that same problem when trying to order Fultons online. I use size 39 and that is 8 1/2 in Fulton. When trying to find a useable size chart online it states that 9 is 39. Hopeless. When it comes to MK pumps I wear the same size, 8 1/2. If you are planning to buy Fultons you should get your size or go down a size as they often are wide and large in size. I bought size 10 by mistake and they were BIG... In pumps you should get your size, I'm not familiar with MK sandals. I would say a size 9 is 40 and 10 is 41, depending on the design and fabric/leather of the shoe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice