The PurseForum Revamped. An Introduction.

Is there a way to see the picture on the posts without having to click on the image link? The images posted do not appear in my browser, I always have to click on the small thumbnail to view the pictures.
Love the revamp!!! Fabulous job!! Quick question! How can I get the photos to appear without having to click on each individual photo attachment, closing that image out, and then clicking on the next JPEG or whatever again. Under "Chanel Boutique Finds", I have to click on every single .jpg pic loaded, when before they would just appear in the thread. I stopped looking, because it was becoming kind of time consuming. Would appreciate any help on this matter. Not sure if it's my settings or a bug? XX
The inline images as they are set may still function this way, but the new system (that is to say, when you add in new attachments) will function as you wish. You have a lightbox experience as well, like a gallery. So you can just click through all the images on the page without having to click anything but the first photo.

Would you tell me how to adjust the pages so I can see the newest at the top of the page instead of at the bottom ?
Also, would you tell me how to adjust the threads so I see the most recent post first instead of seeing the oldest posts first - I had this problem continually on the old style forum.
This is something that is set up the way it is by design. I know it might be different than other places, but this is becoming the new standard in a lot of ways.
Everything is so f****** small.
Please take pity on the elderly :sad:
I know it is a change, please do try it out and if you aren't happy you can always increase font size on the browser. If you need help with that let me know.

What's up with the iPhone app?
Will it return? Right now it's dead. :huh:

I still can't login to the app...

I believe the app will be re-released to support the new software. For now, the new site is entirely mobile-friendly and quite app-like. Please do give it a try and let us know what you think!

Is there a way to go to the last read post in a thread? Similar to the arrow we used to have?

Yes there is, if you click the date it should take you to the last post.

Reactions: Sophie-Rose
I believe the app will be re-released to support the new software. For now, the new site is entirely mobile-friendly and quite app-like. Please do give it a try and let us know what you think!

When trying to upload pics from my iPhone into the mobile site, I keep getting the "this file is too large" message. (That's why I as trying to go through the app). Any input?

Clicking on the date took me to the first post, however that tiny blue dot seemed to do the trick!
Is that possible? lol
Ill take a look. Date should take you to the last post. Blue dot should take you to latest unread post.
When trying to upload pics from my iPhone into the mobile site, I keep getting the "this file is too large" message. (That's why I as trying to go through the app). Any input?
I believe the current setting is 1200x1200 pixels or 5MB in file size. Do you know the dimensions or file size you are attempting to upload?

is there a way to change the font? or the size of the font? it´s really hard to read for me.
also where do I find all my subscribed threads? "Watched threads" show me threads I haven't subscribed to

Reactions: Kouralakko