The PurseForum Revamped. An Introduction.

Vlad, the new re-design, especially on both the mobile version of the site as well as the app, is an enormous improvement over what it looked like on a mobile browser previously, and I think the new updates are absolutely beautiful.

Congratulations to you and Meg for your continued success in running this gorgeous community!

@Vlad, I hope you can help, all of a sudden I can't post photos! Ironically, I can't upload a photo of the message I get, but it says something like "Upload failed. The uploaded file was not an image as expected". And I did exactly as I have done lots of times before!

@Vlad, I hope you can help, all of a sudden I can't post photos! Ironically, I can't upload a photo of the message I get, but it says something like "Upload failed. The uploaded file was not an image as expected". And I did exactly as I have done lots of times before!

Sorry for the troubles. What phone and browser are you using?

Sorry for the troubles. What phone and browser are you using?

I am using the app on my ipad. And I have uploaded photos the exact same way a lot of times. Someone in the BV-forum advised me to just take the photos again and try - she says she has had the same problem before. So I'll try that next ....