The PurseForum Revamped. An Introduction.

Been ages since I last posted here but I cannot help but comment on the new interface! Will definitely take a while to get used to. I thought I was at a different website. LOL Thanks for the improvement!

Reactions: Audentio
How to customize the home page? Not under "Help." Do not want to see "trending threads." Please don't try to be facebook!

There should be a black section at the top of the index page. You can choose which forums to watch right there. :smile:

If you don't want to see this page you can change your homepage back to forum list. It's in the preferences page in your account.

Help pages coming soon.

How do I get my signature to show at every post I posted like before? We used to be able to choose to post signature or not but now I don't see my signature at the end of a post.

This new format doesn't support toggling signature on and off per post. Rather it can be on or off globally and you can set that up on the signature page in your account.

I really miss the drop down forum list :sad:
And the old emoticons

Forum list just moved it's still there. Click the forum list link in the header on the white bar.

And I think more smilies are in the way!

seems fine to me - change is always good.

just wondering some of the pics in threads only show as attachments and I have to click on them to view them in a new window - will that stay like this?

Reactions: cbarrus
seems fine to me - change is always good.

just wondering some of the pics in threads only show as attachments and I have to click on them to view them in a new window - will that stay like this?

New attachments should be in the proper format. :smile: Modal light box, expands right without changing our window at all, etc.

Does anyones App work? :sad:

Vlad will have an update on this I'm sure. Him, Megs, and the team have been working tirelessly so not everything we wanted got pushed out. But more is coming!

Reactions: Swanky