Anjou Tote Review

kat99

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
I hadn't seen any in depth reviews of this tote, so thought I'd share a few photos of mine. I didn't want to cut and paste my whole post, all the photos and more details can be found here.

Tote worn Goyardine side out:

Anjou-2.jpg

Anjou worn leather side out:

Anjou-Leather-Out.jpg

Reinforced corners:

Goyard-Anjou-Edges.jpg

I love this bag! Highly recommended :smile:

Kat, this review is super helpful, thank you. I have been thinking of buying this tote to replace my Chanel tote, which is too heavy with all my work stuff in! Would you know the exact weight of the Anjou tote? Many thanks!

Thanks for the informative review! I really enjoy reading it.

I was in Paris last week and was very tempted to get the Anjou. The black and tan rim is definitely the best looking!

I didn't get it eventually after 2 visits to the boutique as I was still not too convinced with the handles (they look so easily prone to cracking despite thicker vs SLT).

Thanks for the informative review! I really enjoy reading it.

I was in Paris last week and was very tempted to get the Anjou. The black and tan rim is definitely the best looking!

I didn't get it eventually after 2 visits to the boutique as I was still not too convinced with the handles (they look so easily prone to cracking despite thicker vs SLT).

I'll update on wear and tear...so far they've been fine and I haven't been gentle at all.

how about wear&tear?

So far wearing like new...will update again!

Great review! I love how it keeps its shape. This has always prevented me from pulling the trigger on the St. Louis. I'm starting to love hobo style bags again but on a tote, I definitely need some form of structure. I want one in every colour!