Nov 15, 2015
hi all, currently i have a k32 rose jaipur sellier,

and i gonna to get a 2nd hermes bag.

1. Rouge Casaque , k32 retourne
2. Bleu Atoll, K32 sellier
3. Rose Confetti , K32 Sellier.
4.Rouge Casaque b30
5.Rose Confetti B30

Which one should i choose for my next bag? any good suggestion ? hah.. thx so much

I agree. A B in rouge casaque or rose confetti is TDF!!!
May I ask are you being offered these bags through SA? I'm on the hunt for both of these colors. :smile: :smile: they have been on my wishlist for a year now. thank you!

I'm going to say B30 RC!!! RC is one of my favorite reds - a perfect blue/red in my opinion. Can be worn as a pop neutral and surprisingly goes with a lot. Also, you already have a K, why not switch it up and get a B? Always nice to have both in your collection.

You already have a Sellier. Retourne is a little more relaxed style. Do you have a preference for another K or would you like a B? They are different.
There is only one BA on your list so which color family?

I'm going to say B30 RC!!! RC is one of my favorite reds - a perfect blue/red in my opinion. Can be worn as a pop neutral and surprisingly goes with a lot. Also, you already have a K, why not switch it up and get a B? Always nice to have both in your collection.

Agree ... RC is TDF (if you love red bag) and Birkin is so easy to use. Good luck deciding. 😊