Pls help deciding

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi all, currently i have a k32 rose jaipur sellier,

and i gonna to get a 2nd hermes bag.

1. Rouge Casaque , k32 retourne
    2. Bleu Atoll, K32 sellier
    3. Rose Confetti , K32 Sellier.
    4.Rouge Casaque b30
    5.Rose Confetti B30

Which one should i choose for my next bag? any good suggestion ? hah.. thx so much

2. Either Rouge casaque or rose confetti in either b or k. Love both of those colors!

3. I agree. A B in rouge casaque or rose confetti is TDF!!!
    May I ask are you being offered these bags through SA? I'm on the hunt for both of these colors. :smile: :smile: they have been on my wishlist for a year now. thank you!

4. I'm going to say B30 RC!!! RC is one of my favorite reds - a perfect blue/red in my opinion. Can be worn as a pop neutral and surprisingly goes with a lot. Also, you already have a K, why not switch it up and get a B? Always nice to have both in your collection.

5. Rose Confetti in Birkin or Kelly, whichever has gold hardware

6. You already have a Sellier. Retourne is a little more relaxed style. Do you have a preference for another K or would you like a B? They are different.
    There is only one BA on your list so which color family?

7. Rose confetti birkin :smile:

8. Rose Confetti B30

9. RC B30 gets my vote :heart:

10. Rose confetti B30 gets my vote ✌️

11. Agree ... RC is TDF (if you love red bag) and Birkin is so easy to use. Good luck deciding. 😊

12. Rose confetti B30 if you can!!

13. RC in either B or K would be DIVINE... But since you already have a K maybe get a B for variety?

14. Agreed!

15. Rose Confetti Birkin.