Opinion On Mulberry Brooke

lufc_girl

Coffee & TV
Jun 13, 2007
I just got this from Sale... the Black colour... It's really cute but I start to have second thoughts because of the huge chains... How do people actually wear this bag? Because I find the chains rather distracting... like occupying my entire look... :sweatdrop:

Should I keep it or return it??? hmmm....

Mulberry.jpg

Not stupid at all. I just don't seem to like it with lighter weight clothes. Plus the chain gets hot.

It was my main bag through the winter and it is beautiful. Enjoy yours!

I really like the look of this bag, the bag itself is understated enough to have a chunky chain handle, imo. :yes: I love the idea of wearing it with a business suit, that would make a statement and add just the right amount of personality... And it obviously goes easily with jeans & boots as well. I'm not really sure about how I would feel about this style together with, say a pretty light coloured summer dress, but it might look cute if you would pair it with flats in the same colour. Congrats on a great bag!

Not stupid at all. I just don't seem to like it with lighter weight clothes. Plus the chain gets hot.

It was my main bag through the winter and it is beautiful. Enjoy yours!
This is why i had problems ... with the chain in summer :tdown: I had this converstion about the Brooke a while ago here on the PF .... the Brooke doesn't suit me at all i have difficulty keeping it on my shoulder , but all this aside i love how it looks on others.