Geranium b30 with GHW

can you go see the bag? color is a very personal thing so you should go check it out in person! even if the trip to the store is 2-3hrs drive, I think it is worth checking it out in person before you make a decision.

When you go check it out, wear color tones you usually wear...so you can see how geranium matches with your clothes. maybe you will love it. maybe you won't. But at the end of the day, let your heart tell you (not what other people say)!

Good luck and congrats! 😊

If I like the pop red then I probably might be disappointed with geranium. Safe to say? I never really liked muted red but my SA thinks I should still go to see it in person.
Casaque very hard now
Seems stopping atm
Your sa is right
You should view it personally
Give it a chance haha
Not a bad color actually
With ghw it will look better
You can accessories with other details
Casaque may have to go reseller or secondary market thou as for now
Geranium closer to vermillion i feel

Casaque very hard now
Seems stopping atm
Your sa is right
You should view it personally
Give it a chance haha
Not a bad color actually
With ghw it will look better
You can accessories with other details
Casaque may have to go reseller or secondary market thou as for now
Geranium closer to vermillion i feel

Thank you for your input!!! Just feel like close but no cigar still.

Yah or Nah? I had my heart set on rouge casque or tomato this time but was offered Geranium. My only fear is that I might not like the orange undertone.

TIA!!
You should check it out in person, if you don't like it, wait for the one you want. My experience: I was wanting blue orage, and got offered blue Saphire. I bought it and now I am kind of regret !!!
Good luck !!

I have both Gerenium and Casaque both in GHW. I was lucky to get a Gerenium B30 during my Japan trip in early May. The past weekend I just got a Casaque from my local store. If you set them side by side, Gerenium suddenly becomes orange red. Howere, if Gerenium is by itself, it looks red. I have also tried on a Tomato of Lindy 26 in the store. It is really red, more red than Gerenium. I think if you really want a true red bag, go with Casaque, if not Tomato.

You have to see it in person to determine if you love it more than RC and Tomate. If you are dead set on these two, don't settle. You'll get what you want, patience is the key.

I love rouge casaque. It's a stunning red. Good luck xx